Sign up for the Traffic Master Quick Tips. Learn how you too can get top rankings with Google and improve your sales conversion rates.

Name: Email:
Improve your SEO. Increase Your Traffic. Free Software, Tools and Top Rated ebooks.

Search the Traffic Master Site

Google

Expert Advice and Free Internet Marketing Tips and Resources. A well rounded resource for getting traffic to your on-line business. Specifically targetted towards affiliate and Network marketers.

It's Here! You Asked for it. The Traffic Master Delivered. http://www.thetrafficmaster.info

Friday, June 1, 2007

Duplication is the key to Prosperity

First I just wanted to let you know I would love to hear from you. I am always trying to building up my personal network. And when I say this I do Not mean my safelist! Send me an e-mail letting me know how you are doing with your business and if any of my advice or tool were helpful to you.

admin@thecarrotchaser.com

I just like to talk to people and see what they are promoting and their success rates. I would also like to know if you were successful with gaining traffic and if not I would like to help you to achieve this.

I will be looking for your signature file on the end of that email! - (That's the first test lol!)

I have also have tons of marketing e-books and tools I have collected along the way for promotional use if you are in need of anything just ask and I may be able to help you find what you are looking for. I also have inspierational stories including a couple rags to riches stories such as that of the Domino's Pizza Guy. Personally I find these stories really do help to keep me motivated.

When I started out a lot of people helped to stear me straight and I just want to pass along the good Karma. If you have been around longer than me I could always use more mentors! I am like a sponge when it comes to learning and info especially when it comes to marketing. I see that working on-line has been very lucrative for other people on the net.

While I have been able to earn money on the net I would like to achieve the 1000's I hear that others are making daily. I feel with enough diligence this is achieveable. Commitment to you dreams and your success is the first step.

Dupication is Key

When you see someone out there is achieving success. Ask them what they are doing. Ask them exactly what they are doing. Most people are more than willing to share especially if you are a member of their team. I am more than willing to share. My system has worked over and over again and it can work for you too.

Get you marketing blog out there. Advertise it as you would advertise a regular business. Do not be blantant with your promotions but interweave them in your advice and your stories. This way you will be regarded as being helpful before being pushy. When I go to a new blog and the first thing I see is a big advert do you know what I do? I move on. I am sure a lot of others do this as well. When I see some quality info I start to pay attention.

Everytime you sign up a new member to your endeavor send them to your marketing blog. This is the main reason you want to keep your sales out of your page. You will not be accused of spamming your downline if you are just offering advice on how to market. Be sure to start a newsletter and keep in touch with everyone. Not all my on-line projects have panned out the way I wanted to but many added to my blog following over the years.

Be sure to have all your traffic links up to date. Many of these links have a viral marketing effect. The traffic exchange links give you free credits everytime a new member signs up and often everytime they surf.

Tell your own story and give your own opinions. You can use my articles and sources keeping the general context but be sure to make it your own. That is what sells, there is too much generic stuff out there. Do exactly what I did and use every tool to market your own blog with the same tools that you will be promoting. If you take a couple hours everyday to do all your group submissions, keep up to date with your message boards, do some traffic exchange surfing, critique a few sites on link referal, and send out an e-mail from your safelists, you too will see the same results or better!

Trust me, you will want to do all these things because as you enter each site you will see more people have joined your groups and downlines. It is a great feeling of accomplishment knowing that you are helping others while achieving your own success.

You will notice that I created my own Google group and Yahoo group and added it to the top of the list. You should do the same and as this blog gets passed along these groups will get filled up quickly. It is also a nice platform for us to keep in touch with one another and help each other to become successful. Downlines become like bloodlines we need them for survival and strength they must be nurtured.

There are a lot of downlines to build here. Possibly some commissions. I know I have upgraded a few programs and I am sure others will too.


I know it is a big task! But if you want to succeed you must put time and effort into your endeavors. On-line business is not a free ride. Those who are successful are as committed to our success as most executives are to their careers.

The difference being the foundations we lay now will carry us through for the rest of our lives with having to worry about living off a meager pension fund. When you have a strong traffic core it does not matter what new project you decide to take on. The audience is there and waiting.

Build your core. Build your blog. Update it everytime you find a new traffic source that works for you. Make it something that people are going to feel compelled to bookmark.

It's a numbers game. Not matter how great your product is, in the end if you only have 50 people visiting your site a day it is not going to sell.

That is that. The thing is done. So mote it be!

Wishing you all the success you deserve.

No comments:

MLM - Pyramid Scams or Legitimate Businesses? Discussion Topic @ AdlandPro Community

theTrafficMaster Google Group

A testimonial from a Traffic Master Trainee.

From: http://www.squidoo.com/infopreneuring ( I love this one!)

Also a good resource site! (Excellent trainee!)

Please visit and let Clarafiedwords know theTrafficMaster sent you.

No Brainers

These people are successful and sharing what they know. Don't think about it--Furl it, bookmark it, subscribe to it, whatever, just get over there!

CyberWyre
This guy is definitely ahead of the curve.
Internet Business Mastery
Rated No.1 podcast for a reason.
SeoproToolZ Blog
Relatively new blog, but I've learned something useful from every post.
Step By Step Guide to Affiliate Advertising
AKA The Trafficmaster. Steps listed here drive traffic to your site. It won't necessarily be traffic that buys anything, but the traffic will help improve your ranking

I will post all other Traffic Master inspired Blogs and Websites up here! Just let me know you are out there!