Sign up for the Traffic Master Quick Tips. Learn how you too can get top rankings with Google and improve your sales conversion rates.

Name: Email:
Improve your SEO. Increase Your Traffic. Free Software, Tools and Top Rated ebooks.

Search the Traffic Master Site

Google

Expert Advice and Free Internet Marketing Tips and Resources. A well rounded resource for getting traffic to your on-line business. Specifically targetted towards affiliate and Network marketers.

It's Here! You Asked for it. The Traffic Master Delivered. http://www.thetrafficmaster.info

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

RePost: Groups Marketing

My views on Groups Marketing ie. Yahoo Groups, Google Groups, MSN Groups.

I have been using groups as part of my own promotional campaigns since the very beginning of my on-line marketing career three years ago. I had stopped once just because of how time consuming they can be and I really did notice a difference in my stats so I resumed using them.

Although Groups will bring you great reliable traffic be careful with these.

Only post in related Groups and do not spam any board. You do not want to work so hard to build up your promotion only to have it shut down due to spam reports. Companies have very strict policies on spam and will not hesitate to shut down an affiliate Url that is getting spam reports. Before joining a new group I spend some time looking over the group to see what type of posts are currently being posted. I carefully read over the description of the groups and check out the 'about this group' link to be sure these groups are free for everyone to post and what the restrictions are, if any.

I personally promote to more than 600 affiliate advertising safe groups about 4 or 5 times a week. I do receive traffic to my websites from these posts but what these groups do best is to help create 'backlinks'. Backlinks are simply links from other place directed to your website. What do back links do exactly? They improve your search engine ranking this is also known as Search Engine Optimization SEO. These links also get individually spidered by the search engines and your ad will show up when and if someone is doing research on a company or just looking for info in general.

Hint: Play around with popular keyword search items. The words scam, review, success, fraud, new, lucrative, profitable are highly searched words. I suggest you try to work this into the information of your ads. People are online looking to see if thier program they are signing up for is legit. So they might type something like..."Is E4L.biz a scam?"as their search criteria. You are covered. If you question if this actually works. Google E4L.biz into your web browser now and you will see how many of my adverts are on the first 5 pages. If you google E4L.biz and Scam you will see I have many of the listing on the first page titled "E4L.biz 100% scam free" , my group postings being in the number 2 position. There are 60000 members in this company!

Hint 2: Word your ad into an article. This is an example of a Subject heading that will get indexed and searched, "Are MLM on-line companies legit or Just Scam Pyramid Schemes". In fact if you type that into your browser you will see my ads! In the end I write about how to distinguish between a legit business and a scam and give an example...the example of course is the company I promote.

Of course I have been intrigued by Group Submitters for quite some time now as you can imagine posting to groups can be very time consuming especially when you are mass posting which is most effective.

I have payed for and tried a couple that have produced very poor results. I don't believe in using trackers with Groups because of the SEO value that groups hold but I did send out a few days worth of posting to these submitters just to test the results. My results? A big zero! I did searches fr my tracking URL which should show up in the search engines within a week. Nothing. My obvious conclusion? They weren't working.

In fact the only positive review I have found on any Group Mailer was from a company called GroupMailers. Apparantly this company sends out ads from their server but you have to join each group and post with your user name. Somehow this makes sense to me. The cost of Groups Mailer is $15 every month.

P.S. - If you enjoyed this post why not sign up for the Traffic Master Newsletter? Not Sales, Not Hype, Just Good Advice.

P.S.S. - Check out my testimonial at SaleSpider.com


5 comments:

Rodney Brooks said...

Hey Traffic Master,

I just attempted to send to your list at the address: googleistic@horizenplus.com and got a permanent failure response from my gmail carrier. What's up?

Julie Zbeetnoff said...

Hi Rodney!

Well my lesson learned in trying to set up a public marketing platform.

I have decided to do away with my Googalisitic mailer due to unforeseen abuse from people not understanding that 1 post per day does not mean 10 posts per hour and technical bugs such as you yourself have encountered.

After all is said and done. I now understand why mailers often charge up to $15 per month. Maintaining a legitimate mailer means having first rate software, a constant moderation system, and technical support avail. at all time especially during set up.

To offer all this for free was just taking too much time away from my main marketing endeavors.

I apologize for any inconvenience I may have caused.

Anonymous said...

Do you know cabal online alz? I like it. My brother often go to the internet bar to buy cabal alz and play it. After school, He likes playing games using these cabal gold with his friend. One day, he give me many cabal money and play the game with me. I came to the bar following him and found buy cabal alz was so cheap.

Anonymous said...

I always believe the angel is being and 12sky2 Gold . In fact, we all like listening to the songs of milk tea twelve sky2 Gold .
Generally speaking, I think is her voice very comfortable and mood of the story twelvesky2 Gold , We feel life bit by bit, looking forward the love belonging of the life feelings buy 12sky2 Gold , you will love milk tea like me, let us love her together and play cheap twelve sky2 Gold .

Howdy said...

msk-hot.com ошеломительно хороши!

MLM - Pyramid Scams or Legitimate Businesses? Discussion Topic @ AdlandPro Community

theTrafficMaster Google Group

A testimonial from a Traffic Master Trainee.

From: http://www.squidoo.com/infopreneuring ( I love this one!)

Also a good resource site! (Excellent trainee!)

Please visit and let Clarafiedwords know theTrafficMaster sent you.

No Brainers

These people are successful and sharing what they know. Don't think about it--Furl it, bookmark it, subscribe to it, whatever, just get over there!

CyberWyre
This guy is definitely ahead of the curve.
Internet Business Mastery
Rated No.1 podcast for a reason.
SeoproToolZ Blog
Relatively new blog, but I've learned something useful from every post.
Step By Step Guide to Affiliate Advertising
AKA The Trafficmaster. Steps listed here drive traffic to your site. It won't necessarily be traffic that buys anything, but the traffic will help improve your ranking

I will post all other Traffic Master inspired Blogs and Websites up here! Just let me know you are out there!