Sign up for the Traffic Master Quick Tips. Learn how you too can get top rankings with Google and improve your sales conversion rates.

Name: Email:
Improve your SEO. Increase Your Traffic. Free Software, Tools and Top Rated ebooks.

Search the Traffic Master Site

Google

Expert Advice and Free Internet Marketing Tips and Resources. A well rounded resource for getting traffic to your on-line business. Specifically targetted towards affiliate and Network marketers.

It's Here! You Asked for it. The Traffic Master Delivered. http://www.thetrafficmaster.info

Friday, August 3, 2007

Patting myself on the back!

Okay I did it once again. I got my affiliate promotion ranked above the actual site promotion in Google. I love it when this happens.

One of my affiliate endeavors is a YouTube popularity software called "the Tubeinator".

Type "the tubeinator" into Google search engine. My squidoo page is ranked #2 position while the Tubeinator site remains at number #3!

Adam Beazley has the number one position...with his Traffic Blog entry. Have I mentioned anything before about blogging and and creating a Traffic Blog? : )

I am not sure how long this will last but I have been doing some experimenting with Squidoo lenses (lenses are what they call their pages) as I see them all over Google.

Well I have come to the obvious conclusion that Squidoo works! This lense has been up on squidoo for less than a week. Look forward to my next Web 2.0 blog article on "How to Squidoo". Another Traffic Master Web 2.0 solution for getting traffic, ranking and making money all at the same time!



Yahoo! Music Unlimited

1 comment:

Howdy said...

sochi-hot.info жгучие красотки!!!!!!

MLM - Pyramid Scams or Legitimate Businesses? Discussion Topic @ AdlandPro Community

theTrafficMaster Google Group

A testimonial from a Traffic Master Trainee.

From: http://www.squidoo.com/infopreneuring ( I love this one!)

Also a good resource site! (Excellent trainee!)

Please visit and let Clarafiedwords know theTrafficMaster sent you.

No Brainers

These people are successful and sharing what they know. Don't think about it--Furl it, bookmark it, subscribe to it, whatever, just get over there!

CyberWyre
This guy is definitely ahead of the curve.
Internet Business Mastery
Rated No.1 podcast for a reason.
SeoproToolZ Blog
Relatively new blog, but I've learned something useful from every post.
Step By Step Guide to Affiliate Advertising
AKA The Trafficmaster. Steps listed here drive traffic to your site. It won't necessarily be traffic that buys anything, but the traffic will help improve your ranking

I will post all other Traffic Master inspired Blogs and Websites up here! Just let me know you are out there!